*PHOTO MAY SHOW DIFFERENT FRAME STYLE/COLOR/COVERAGE THAN WHAT YOU HAVE SELECTED BUT PATTERN WILL BE CORRECT
- All visible 40mm faces (Faces directly towards ground will NOT be etched)
- All Visible 20mm AND 40mm Faces (Faces directly towards ground will NOT be etched)
- 6 of the 10 plates will be etched, the 4 for the feet will NOT be
LDO Bear Frames are kept in stock. Please visit printedsolid.com for non-etched frames and printer parts.
The Bear Frame Upgrade improves stiffness and reliability of the original Prusa i3 MK2(S), MK2.5(S) and MK3(S)(+). It allows faster prints, increases precision, makes maintenance easier and opens the door to more customizations. Plus it looks unique with our colored frames!
All Credit for Creating the Bear upgrade goes to Gregoire Saunier. All information regarding the Bear upgrade can be found on his Github below.
Bear 2.1 Features
- Compatible with Original Prusa i3 MK2(S), MK2.5(S) and MK3(S)
- Reuse of as many parts as possible
- Sturdy frame for faster printing
- Improved accuracy
- Reduced noise level
- Easy to use and maintain
- Built to last
- High quality aluminum extrusions
- Custom, sturdier t-nuts
- Nicer, sturdier M5 screws
- Precisely engineered printed parts
- Thoroughly tested development
- Highly customisable
- Detailed documentation via guides.bear-lab.com
- Active and open minded community
- Truly open source